Here is our current list of prizes and we’ve more in the pipe-line:
- Hall and Woodhouse, who have generously supported us at previous festivals, are donating a £200 voucher towards an overnight stay at one of their hotels.
- Festival Director Jude Higgins is offering 6 two-hour sessions on her popular international weekly online flash fiction sessions.
Lots of Books in the Raffle
- Jude is also raffling her two spare copies of ‘100 voices’ – an anthology of writing by women across the country on what achievement means for them, and how they have come to find their own voice.
Co-Festival Director, Diane Simmons is offering her flash fiction collection Finding A Way, and her Novella-in-Flash, An Inheritance.
- One of our sponsors, Ad Hoc Fiction, is offering novella-in-flash book bundles and Bath Flash Fiction anthology book bundles
- For locals or those visiting the area, a ride on a narrow boat on the beautiful Kennet and Avon Canal near Bath (with cake and a glass of prosecco to go with it!)
- A free year-long membership with the amazing Writer’s HQ
Writers’ HQ is an online creative writing school for ‘badass writers with no time or money’ that offers a huge catalogue of online writing courses, webinars, workshops and resources, along with our flashtastic free weekly Flash Face Off challenge. We also happen to have the very best writing community in town to help you find your literary home and develop your writing with a team of friendly cheerleaders!
Find out more at www.writershq.co.uk or throw us a gif @writers_hq on Twitter.
- Two vouchers (£4.50) each from Jude’s Icecream Discount to be applied for two single items from their range.